About the tour
Peak Pobeda (Pobedi, Pobedy) is on border of Kyrgyzstan and China. Usually climbed immediately after Khan-Tengri peak because the south Base Camp of Khan-Tengri and Base Camp of Pobeda is the same place. The biggest problem there is that you have to be above 7000 several days. So many of world-famous climbers say that Pobeda climb is more difficult than many 8000-m peaks.
Itinerary of climbing peak Pobeda.
Day 1. Meeting in Bishkek. Overnight in hotel
Day 2. Transfer (460km) Bishkek – camp Karkara (2500m), overnight in tents or cottage houses.
Day 3. Helicopter flight to Base Camp North Inylchek (4000m), overnight in tents.
Day 4-18. Period to climb Pobeda peak
Day 19. Flight back to Karkara
Day 20. Transfer to Bishkek.
Day 21. Leaving Bishkek.
Included in the cost:
- Mountain guide (1 for 3-4 clients)
- All the transfers by the program, including helicopter (25kg of luggage included per person)
- All the accomodation by the program and rent of tents for high camps though bringing up is not included
- Food and gas for high camps, breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Base camp and on the way. Breakfasts and dinners in the cities.
- All kind of help and consultation of guides.
- All necessary papers
- All kitchen stuff for BC except personal cup, spoon and plate.
Not included in the cost:
- Everything that is not mentioned in program
You may also like…
Climb Muztagh Ata$1.00