Ararat in 3 days
About the tour
Well-acclimatized climbers in excellent physical shape can take a shorter itinerary for climbing Mount Ararat. This short itinerary can be used also as an excellent sequel to any other ascent with our company. For instance, Ararat climb may follow an Elbrus, Kazbek or Damavend ascent.
Day 1. Arrival at Dogubayazit followed by a ride to the village of Eli and hike to the camp at an elevation of 4100m.
Day 2. Early start for Ararat climb and descent to our vehicles for a ride to Dogubayazit.
Day 3. Reserve day. Night flight home.
The price of Ararat climbing tour includes:
- Mountain guides (in the proportion of 1 per 4 climbers)
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Permits for climbing
- Meals all through the climbing (prepared by a cook), but only breakfasts when in cities.
- Mules for taking the equipment to camps.
The price of Ararat climbing tour does not include:
- International and local flights
- Personal gear
- Medical insurance for mountain climbing
- Lunches and dinners in the cities
- Expenses incurred by any changes to the mentioned itinerary