Elbrus by helicopter
About the tour
Attention! In order to avoid disagreements between the participants, we always climb the higher, Western peak of Elbrus (5642m), and not the Eastern peak (5621m), like other companies.
Give yourself or your loved one emotions that will take your breath away? Easy! Elbrus by helicopter will leave memories of the majestic snowy Elbrus, its endless green valleys and blue lakes, gorges that impress with their massiveness and beauty, and all this from a bird’s eye view! This tour does not require special permits or flight skills – it is our responsibility and our pilot’s responsibility to ensure you rest. During the flight, you will be able to admire all the beauty without missing a single view, taking photos and videos from the air, so that you can later share your impressions with loved ones in detail.
Climbing Elbrus program by helicopter
Day 1. Meeting at the airport or railway station of Mineralnye Vody, transfer to. Pyatigorsk. Briefing, acquaintance with oxygen equipment. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2. Departure from Pyatigorsk to the summit of Elbrus (5642m). Return to Pyatigorsk. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3. Reserve day. Transfer to the airport of Mineralnye Vody, departure.
Included in the price Elbrus by helicopte
- Hotel, accommodation in 2-3 bed rooms. Number of nights according to the program.
- All transfers according to the program.
- Three meals a day throughout the program. Dinner on the first day.
- All necessary permits and registrations
- Guides. Leader throughout the program
- Group equipment (ropes, ice screws, radios, satellite navigators, etc.)
- Oxygen equipment
Not included in the price Elbrus by helicopter
- Single occupancy
- Personal equipment
- Guides, cooks, in case of program changes.
List of equipment and useful things for the Elbrus helicopter program
- Valid passport
- Airline tickets
- Voucher (a form, which was sent to you for obtaining visa)
- Sleeping bag
- Ski/trekking poles
- Ice axe
- Mustache insurance.
- 2 Carabines
- 2 meters of 5 or 6-10mm rope
Clothing and shoes.
- Wind and waterproof layer – Pants and Jacket. Gore-Tex, for example.
- Fleece pants and jacket
- Thermo underwear layer – top and bottom
- Dawn jacket.
- Thick gloves
- Thin gloves
- Warm hat
- Underwear, socks and so on
- Some warm socks for a summit day
- Windproof face mask
- Trekking shoes/trekking boots
- Double or triple boots
- Shower accessories, toothpaste, toothbrush
- Ski goggles
- Thermos (1 liter, better without button)
- Sunblock and lip balm
- Personal medical kit
- Spare contact lenses or glasses
- Knee supports