Elbrus from the South with oxygen
About the tour
Attention! In order to avoid disagreements between the participants, we always climb the higher, Western summit of Elbrus (5642m), and not the Eastern summit (5621m), like other companies.
An exclusive option that will help you climb one of the seven peaks – Mount Elbrus (5642 m) in just 1 DAY without acclimatization. One day off. As a rule, the non-stop mode separates us from the fulfillment of our dreams: deadlines at work, worries at home, and just eternal running somewhere. Stop and give yourself 24 hours to make your dream come true.
Climbing Elbrus from the south with oxygen.
Day 1. Early arrival at the airport Mineralnye Vody. (until 10:00). Transfer to Terskol settlement. We go to the rental office to rent equipment, move to the cable car, go up to the shelter, check in, get instructions, go to early sleep. Overnight at the shelter.
Day 2. Climbing Elbrus. Start at 2-4 o’clock in the morning by the decision of the guide. It is obligatory to use a snowcat for ascent and descent. Descent by cable car. Departure.
Included in the cost of Elbrus climb:
- Accommodation in a shelter. Number of nights according to the program.
- All transfers according to the program.
- Dinner on the first day, breakfast on the last day.
- All necessary permits and registrations
- Guides. Leader throughout the program.
- Group equipment (oxygen equipment, rope, ice screws, walkie-talkie, satellite navigator, etc.)
Not included in the cost of Elbrus climb:
- Single occupancy
- Personal equipment
- Guides, cooks, in case of program changes.
- Ratrak (required).
Any costs associated with program changes
List of equipment for climbing mount Elbrus from the South.
- Valid passport
- Airline tickets
- Voucher (a form, which was sent to you for obtaining visa)
- Sleeping bag
- Ski/trekking poles
- Ice axe
- Mustache insurance.
- 2 Carabines
- 2 meters of 5 or 6-10mm rope
Clothing and shoes.
- Wind and waterproof layer – Pants and Jacket. Gore-Tex, for example.
- Fleece pants and jacket
- Thermo underwear layer – top and bottom
- Dawn jacket.
- Thick gloves
- Thin gloves
- Warm hat
- Underwear, socks and so on
- Some warm socks for a summit day
- Windproof face mask
- Trekking shoes/trekking boots
- Double or triple boots
- Shower accessories, toothpaste, toothbrush
- Ski goggles
- Thermos (1 liter, better without button)
- Sunblock and lip balm
- Personal medical kit
- Spare contact lenses or glasses
- Knee supports